When you first invite your user to your Applaud tenant, you will have selected a role to assign to your user. However, you can assign another role once you have invited them. You can also revoke a role from a user. If you want to assign a custom role, you need to add your custom role definition first.
To automatically assign or revoke roles to and from your users, you can use workflows and the Assign or revoke role workflow action. See our knowledge base article, Assign or revoke role automatically.
- On the Admin home page, select Users.
- On the Users page, select the user whose roles you want to manage, and then select the ROLES tab.
Assign a role
- Select ASSIGN and from the available Roles list, choose the roles you want to assign this user. You can add more than one role. See our help topic, About custom roles.
- Select SAVE.
Revoke a role
- Next to the role you want to revoke, select the context menu.
- To remove the role, select REVOKE