Changes in 4.11.0 (May 2019, v7337)
Green items are new features.
1. Manual post-install step (required since October 2018):
- Applies to all customers. Please ensure that you have scheduled the License Management concurrent program to run on a daily basis. Failure to do so may result in users getting blocked from accessing the application. Please refer to this article for more information.
2. Manual post-install step (required since April 2017):
- Applies to Self Service HR customers. A change in the use of Google Maps service means that an API key is now required to show maps. A new XXAS: Google Maps API Key profile option has now been delivered to allow the setting of the google maps API key. Please refer to this article for more information.
- Pages now support a two-third:one-third page layout (beta release only). This is achieved by setting a page to 3 columns and then specifying that individual blocks span 2 columns.
- Seeded Flash-based menu entries are now removed from the seeded menus
- Corrected seeded welcome page and tip messages in non-English languages so that the images show as expected
- Fixes an issue in the search and profile where a future-dated employee was sometimes showing historical assignment data
- Fixes an issue where secondary menu links had no label at the bottom of the burger bar
Self Service HR:
- Bank details/payment methods now considers the profile option 'PAY:Allow Paymethod Changes after Prepayments'
- Documents of Record now considers EIT responsibility security and limits the list of types according to the user's assigned responsibilities
- Fixed an issue in Documents of Record where the DEI flexfield columns were not getting saved
- Resolved a Documents of Record error ("Activity instance 'CREATE_BPRV_BLOCK' is not a notified activity") that occurred in some setups
- Fixes an issue where payslips were not shown in non-English languages when no template was defined for that language/territory (they now default to English)
- The 'Delete' button for absences pending approval was causing an oops error, so this is now hidden in a new autosetup configuration.
- Corrects the display of job, salary and learning history views in non-English languages
- Fixes an issue on the new absence page where the accrual plan list was not showing in the projected leave balance chart section
Time & Payments:
- Improved the error messaging on mass time entry when multiple validation errors occur
- Enhanced the date format of mass time entry column labels to match the user's date preferences
- OTL time-clock entries are now automatically split when they span midnight
- A new 'Detect missed punches' concurrent program can now automatically detect missed in or out punches and flag this to the employee or manager for correction
- A goal copying feature is now available that allows a user to copy multiple goals from one performance year to another
- Custom validations are now possible when a multi-participant review step is submitted by one of the participants
- A new performance review stage called 'Edit (optional)' is now available. This marks the review as complete and optionally allows appraisers to edit someone's performance plan, which means subsequent reviews are not held up if the appraiser does nothing
- Fixes an issue where 'Correct Ownership' was not working correctly in the case of a multi-participant review step
- When an employee has not provided any competency ratings, the empty ratings are now hidden for subsequent appraisers
- Corrects an issue where multiple reject applicant status changes on the same day cause issues with the ex-applicant employee status