Changes in 4.9.0 (March 2019, v7020)
Green items are new features.
- We've added in support and out-the-box translations for the following languages: German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish and Turkish. That is in addition to those already documented in Internationalization.
- Number fields now support alternative decimal separators and inherit this from the user's preference. For example, a German user might prefer 12,15 to 12.15.
- Document blocks have been enhanced to support translated versions of the template using the standard BI Publisher translation feature
- Fixes an issue where drop-down arrows are not shown on single-select drop-downs in some browsers
- Fixes layout issues with the rich text editor in Internet Explorer
- Resolves a conflict whereby server-side autosave is preventing a simultaneous refresh-on-change from working
- The rich text editor now enforces the maximum character limit, rather than just showing it
Self Service HR:
- Payslips have been enhanced to support translated versions of the payslip using the standard BI Publisher translation feature
- Images and text on the seeded Welcome Letter and Tips blocks have been modernised
- Fixes a minor issue whereby the employee 'view peers' calendar doesn't open in a large modal window
- Ensure that bullet points are indented correctly when using the older Welcome Letter block
- Fixes an oops error that occurred for users who have lots of tags
Time & Payments:
- Timecard entries pending approval now use the status 'Pending approval' rather than 'Pending Approval'. This ensures consistency between absence and time statuses.
- Review steps (inside a review) have been enhanced to make it clearer which step is the active step and which are past or future steps
- Provides a clearer error message when a performance review cannot be submitted to the next step because the step owner plays multiple roles in the same step