Changes in 5.4.0 (June 2019, v7380)
Green items are new features.
1. Manual post-install step (required since October 2018):
- Applies to all customers. Please ensure that you have scheduled the License Management concurrent program to run on a daily basis. Failure to do so may result in users getting blocked from accessing the application. Please refer to this article for more information.
2. Manual post-install step (required since April 2017):
- Applies to Self Service HR customers. A change in the use of Google Maps service means that an API key is now required to show maps. A new XXAS: Google Maps API Key profile option has now been delivered to allow the setting of the google maps API key. Please refer to this article for more information.
- This patch delivers Applaud version 5, which has been in beta for 3 months, under General Availability. You may now use this in production systems. See here to learn more about the many improvements.
- Fixes an issue in Studio that prevented you from adding data source grants on the Contacts block
- Resolves an issue with multilingual application on some Solaris systems
- Fixes an issue where Google Maps were broken in some deployments
Self Service HR:
- Enhanced "Open and upcoming" and "Requires approval" absence views so that proxies can view this rather than just the manager
- Allowed absence requests to be raised by proxies on the manager absence page
- Corrected an issue where emergency contacts are not shown in the contacts view following approval
Time & Payments:
- Fixed an issue where OTL payment types were sometimes showing "Unknown" on the calendar entries
- The competency listing is now ordered by name
- This patch includes our all-new HTML-based version of our hiring manager user interface, which replaces the older flash-based version