Changes in 5.10.0 (December 2019, v7509)
Green items are new features.
1. Manual post-install step (required since October 2018):
- Applies to all customers. Please ensure that you have scheduled the License Management concurrent program to run on a daily basis. Failure to do so may result in users getting blocked from accessing the application. Please refer to this article for more information.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA). Please see Two-factor authentication (2FA)for details.
- Pages now support a background image. Simply upload the image and reference this in the page's settings.
- Bulk list actions are now triggered immediately, allowing the user to continue whilst they're processed in the background
- Visual improvements to the page loader
- Performance optimizations by loading the icon fonts asynchronously
- You can now scroll pages using the mouse wheel
- List item text can now be selected and copied to clipboard
- Fixes an oops error that occurred for activation codes longer than 100 characters
- Ensure that values are show in select-single fields when the value is zero (0)
- Respect the configured width for advert text boxes
- Improved the display of list popup menu items that have a really long name
- Fixes an issue scrolling to bottom and back up in modal windows on certain devices/browsers
- Prevents search results being suppressed when using a forward slash in search text
- Prevented empty multi-rows from enforcing required field validation until the row is dirty (an issue on small devices only)
- Fixes an issue that prevented the sub-menu drop-down from showing on iPad devices in landscape
Self Service HR:
- The org chart now includes an image export option
- Works around an ORA-00600 error when viewing the mini hierarchy or org chart after applying the Oracle Database 12C patch #30070242 (bundle patch 220.127.116.11.191015)
- The Payment Methods form now considers the user's Business Group when evaluating the KFF context
- Corrects a problem that occurred when correcting and re-submitting a termination request
- Ensures that when viewing an absence request the employee's name is visible for superior managers beyond 1 level
Time & Payments:
- OTL configurations that use a customization to store data at assignment-level can now be configured in Applaud so that entries show in the calendar against the corresponding assignment
- Ensure that goal comments are shown in Internet Explorer on Print Preview
- Fixes an issue where changed ratings are not reflected following autosave
- Corrects an issue where autosaved overall comments are not saved when navigating to other blocks before the autosave is triggered