Changes in 4.10.0 (April 2019, v7150)
Green items are new features.
1. Manual post-install step (required since October 2018):
- Applies to all customers. Please ensure that you have scheduled the License Management concurrent program to run on a daily basis. Failure to do so may result in users getting blocked from accessing the application. Please refer to this article for more information.
2. Manual post-install step (required since April 2017):
- Applies to Self Service HR customers. A change in the use of Google Maps service means that an API key is now required to show maps. A new XXAS: Google Maps API Key profile option has now been delivered to allow the setting of the google maps API key. Please refer to this article for more information.
- Login page now has a refresh-on-change on the language drop-down which immediately applies the translations for the selected language
- Includes a new configuration toggle to disable outdated browser checks. To disable these checks, simply set the profile option "XXAS: Check for Outdated Browsers" to No. This is only available in our June release (currently in public beta).
- Fixes an issue loading Vietnamese translations
- Corrects an issue where some Korean characters were getting truncated on form submission
- Removed hard-coded English labels on attachments so that they're translated correctly
- Added a missing page title when reassigning workflow notifications
- Corrects an issue where rich text fields are rendering incorrect with various artefacts on Internet Explorer in both view and edit states
- Resolves a cross-site scripting vulnerability in input fields when using XSS inside an iframe
Self Service HR:
- Improved performance loading the absence calendars and absence listings
- Corrects an issue where projected absence dates are not showing correctly after update
- Fixes a a problem where validation errors raised from the BG_ABSENCE_DURATION Fast Formula were not enforced
- Ensure that the 'Delete' button on contact phones and addresses are translated correctly
- The notes reminder color has changed from assertive (usually red) to positive (usually blue).
- Resolved an oops error that occurred when using Change Pay with a 10.000,00 number format.
Time & Payments:
- Improved performance loading the employee and manager calendars
- Mass time entry now shows colored labels for the various timecard statuses underneath each person. This is only available in our June release (in public beta).
- Fixes erroneous errors when mass entering time and an employee has deleted entries
- Ensures that time for ex-employees is correctly shown on the calendar even after their actual termination date
- Fixes an issue where photos or initials were not showing correctly on mass time entry
- Fixes an issue where the wrong Business Group branding logo was sometimes showing in performance notifications
- Fixes an issue where overall comments are rendering incorrectly on Internet Explorer in both view and edit states
- Resolves an issue where a person's first name was getting replaced by their 'known as' when updating their candidate profile
- Removed hard-coded English message on job saved searches and replaced with a message that is translatable