- Check the Installation checklist.
- Launch the installation
- Steps for application tiers with multiple file systems (conditional)
After successful patch completion, the installer will alert you to the below post-requisite steps. The post-requisite steps are only displayed if they are appropriate to your installation so it is important that they are always completed when listed:
- Restart all Application Tier services (make sure to source the environment file before restart)
- Log in to Oracle E-Business Suite and assign the Applaud Administrator responsibility to your user
- Switch to the Applaud Administrator responsibility and submit the Install Business Group Data concurrent program, specifying the patch (the xxasemp-v<version number>) and the Business Group into which you wish to install.
If you intend for people to be visible in Applaud HCM across business groups, you will need to run the Install Business Group Data concurrent program for each Business Group where employees may be visible.
If the Install Business Group Data makes the concurrent manager inactive, please make sure the XXAS_TOP environment variable is correctly sourced during a restart of the Application Tier services. For details on fixing this problem, see our knowledge base article, Help & Troubleshooting - Install Business Group Data brings down Standard / Internal Manager.
You will need to run the Install Business Group Data program from MKS Tool Kit using the below command:
%XXAS_TOP%\bin\xxas_com_bginstall xxas_com_bginstall FCP_REQID=<request id> \
FCP_LOGIN="APPS/<apps_pwd>" FCP_USERID=<user_id> FCP_USERNAME="<app_user>" \
FCP_PRINTER="noprint" FCP_SAVE_OUT=Y FCP_NUM_COPIES=0 "xxasemp-v00XXXX" "<BG_ID>"
|request_id||Get the max request_id from fnd_concurrent_requests and replace request_id with a value higher than that|
|apps_pwd||The APPS password|
|app_user||An application user name with the Applaud Administrator responsibility assigned|
|user_id||The user_id from fnd_users for the application user that you used for app_user|
|xxasemp-v00XXXX||The latest Applaud HCM patch, with XXXX replaced with the actual version number|
|BG_ID||The business group id of the Business Group from per_business_groups where you want to run this program|
- 12.2+ specific instructions (R12.2+ users only)
- Enable network connectivity to Applaud Cloud
- Enable Database Result Cache
- Configure Single sign-on (Optional)
- Set the XXAS: Google Maps API Key profile option
- Schedule License Management concurrent program
- Run Gather Schema Statistics concurrent program
- Activate after purchase