A branded theme allows you to revamp the color scheme, styles, and fonts used throughout the application on all devices, including the native mobile apps. A small number of properties, such as a Primary and Secondary color, are used by Applaud Cloud to generate thousands of styles that subtly reflect your brand through the app. Using a branded theme will:
- Allow you to match colors to those used by your corporate brand precisely
- Set all colors from a few simple properties, calculating tints, transparency, and color mixes
- Set assertive (e.g., a delete button), energized (e.g., an approve button), and balanced (e.g., a save button) colors to use a palette that compliments, not contrast, with your theme colors.
- Define a custom header font and other advanced properties
- Automatically compile a custom branded style sheet and keep this updated with future software updates
- Create a right-to-left style sheet used for layout mirroring for Arabic users
- Deliver these over Applaud Cloud for accelerated performance
To create a branded theme:
- Login to your Applaud Cloud tenant, for more information, see the article, Managing your tenant.
- Use the Brands item to create your theme
- When you're happy, publish and activate the theme
- View the theme and note the Theme Id; you will need this later
You are entitled to one free branded theme. Enterprise-tier customers are entitled to multiple brands.
To use a branded theme:
- Log in to Oracle E-Business Suite and navigate to Applaud Administration: Setup: General: Settings: Edit: Branding: Theme Id
- Paste in the Theme Id copied from above and save
- Once saved, you will need to logout and back in again
If the Theme Id you enter doesn't exist or isn't published, the app will lose its styling and will temporarily cease to work. To recover, please go to Functional Administrator: Core Services: Profile, query the profile XXAS: Theme Id and remove the value at the Site level. Once changed, please go to Functional Administrator: Core Services: Caching Framework: Global Configuration: Clear All Cache: Yes and then log out and back in again. The app styling should be reverted to its default.