The above advice relates to the current version of the app and does not apply to the legacy flash-based user interfaces. This section describes how you change the colors of the flash-based user interfaces.
The colors for legacy user interfaces are controlled by a profile option called XXAS: Color Theme. The profile reads from the following SQL query:
SELECT MEANING, LOOKUP_TYPE FROM fnd_lookup_types_vl WHERE lookup_type LIKE '%_COM_COLOR_THEME_%' ORDER BY 1;
A theme is a Lookup Type. The following seeded themes are delivered:
- XXAS_COM_COLOR_THEME_SKYROS (12.2 branded colors)
- XXAS_COM_COLOR_THEME_SWAN (12.1 branded colors)
- XXAS_COM_COLOR_THEME_BLAF (11i branded colors)
- XXAS_COM_COLOR_THEME_APPLAUD (Applaud branded colors)
- XXAS_COM_COLOR_THEME_RED (Oracle Red brand)
You can create your own themes by copying one of the above lookup types and all its values.
Be sure to name it using the convention %_COM_COLOR_THEME_%, otherwise, you won't see it in the Profile Option as a value.
To create your own theme:
- Copy one of the above lookups. Be sure to name it using the convention %_COM_COLOR_THEME_%, otherwise, you won't see it in the Profile Option as a value.
- Change the Meanings to your desired values. You may wish to compare seeded lookups to see which values usually change.
- Specify your new Lookup Type as the XXAS: Color Theme profile option value.
- Clear cache through Functional Administrator: Core Services: Caching Framework: Global Cache: Clear All Cache.