You can choose to set icons and icon colors in a number of different places:
- In pages. To set a page's icon and color, please see Updating a Page.
- On the burger bar and sub-menus. Burger bar and sub-menus automatically inherit the linked page's icon and color. Please see Updating a page to change a page icon or color.
- On blocks. To set a block's icon, please see Updating a block. Block icons only show in older versions of the app.
- On page and block actions. To set a page or a block action's icon, please see Updating a page action and Updating a block action.
- Inside some block's contents, such as list blocks. The way in which you can brand individual block contents depends on their characteristics. Please refer to the corresponding documentation for that type of block; see Available block types.
To view all available icons and their names, please go to Applaud Administrator: Setup: Icons.