You can set the button weight and color for page and block actions. The weight can be one of:
- Light. Recommended for secondary actions. For example, use this for Add, Edit, and Delete actions.
- Normal. Normal-weighted buttons should be used for primary actions, such as Save, Submit for approval, and Approve.
The color is a color name:
- Balanced. In terms of Red Amber Green (RAG) statuses, this is the equivalent of Green. Use for actions such as Approve.
- Positive. This will use the theme's default and a RAG status is not relevant. Use this for actions such as Add and Edit.
- Energized. In terms of Red Amber Green (RAG) statuses, this is the equivalent of Amber. Use for actions such as Accept and continue and Proceed with warning.
- Assertive. In terms of Red Amber Green (RAG) statuses, this is the equivalent of Red. Use for actions such as Reject and Delete.
The actual color of the buttons will vary according to your color theme.