Applaud products integrate seamlessly with your existing Oracle E-Business Suite environment, allowing you to protect your existing investment whilst delivering value-added solutions. All our products are subject to strict standards, extensive testing, and controlled release. This allows our products to integrate seamlessly without the risk of impacting your existing Oracle E-Business Suite implementation.
All of our products:
- Comply with Oracle’s recommendations on extending Oracle Applications and delivering Custom Applications. Particularly, they follow the guidelines provided in the Oracle Applications Developer's Guide.
- Use extensions, not customizations.
- Use Oracle-provided APIs to load data into standard Oracle E-Business Suite tables.
- Persist following the application of Oracle patches and upgrades.
- Automate most of the installation and initial configuration, enabling rapid deployment.
- Leverage Oracle’s strengths, such as security, accessibility, and localization
Our products do not:
- Change Oracle-delivered code or any existing customer code
- Violate your existing support agreement with Oracle
Applaud is an Oracle Validated Integration. This is a statement from Kevin O’Brien, Senior Director, ISV, and SaaS Strategy, Oracle on what that means:
"Achieving Oracle Validated Integration gives our customers confidence that the integration between Applaud Self Service v3 and Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 is functionally sound and performs as tested. For solutions deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or both, Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process that helps to reduce deployment risk and improves the user experience of the partner’s integrated offering."
All products and updates are delivered in the form of a software download. These are bundled into an Applaud Patch, which is a zip file that may deliver any combination of new products, bug fixes, updates, and upgrades.
Patches are made available to you for download directly from our website and installation can start once you are in receipt of an Applaud Patch and all required commercial agreements are in place.
To deploy an Applaud product, you are likely to require the following resources:
- Database Administrator. Required to install the patch, perform any manual steps and engage functional resources with any stated post-requisite installation steps.
- Functional or Super User. Functional or Super User resources will perform any configuration steps. Configuration is performed using most Applaud setup pages and some Oracle Applications pages (Fast Formula, etc). The resources should be proficient in Oracle E-Business Suite and equivalent Oracle HRMS modules such as Oracle SSHR.
- Some Applaud products deliver published APIs and some are extensible through other means; if you wish to expand the delivered functionality you may require functional and technical resources to design, build and integrate additional facilities.
- Depending on your internal structures, you may require other ad hoc resources to perform additional tasks such as project planning, coordination with 3rd parties, change management, communications, documentation, or training