Applaud products integrate seamlessly with your existing Oracle E-Business Suite implementation and have few additional pre-requisites other than those already stipulated by Oracle. Oracle E-Business Suite pre-requisites are documented in relevant Oracle Applications Installation and Upgrade Guides and supported update notes.
To install an Applaud product, you must have the Oracle E-Business Suite correctly installed on an Oracle-supported platform. The minimum requirements are:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 or 12.2.4 or above with all required Oracle patches installed
- Oracle Database 188.8.131.52 (or minimum supported by Oracle, whichever is the greater)
- A strong HTTPS certificate that conforms to the strict requirements required by iOS and Android, as described under Security - Data in Transit.
- If using Single Sign-On for mobile access, a configuration that’s supported by Oracle as documented in Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite (Doc ID 1388152.1).
Applaud products are designed to be compatible with as many types of operating systems, browsers, and devices as possible.
These are the minimum required levels; it’s recommended you use the latest desktop browsers and mobile operating systems for an optimum and safe user experience.
These are the minimum requirements:
- IE/Edge: Version 11 or higher
- Chrome/Firefox/Opera: not older than 6 months
- Safari: Version 7 or higher
- Operating Systems: Any device with one of the above browsers, typically PC, Mac, iOS and Android
- Native apps: iOS (9+) or Android (4.4 KitKat+)
- Client internet access to the following domains: applaudcloud.com, applaudsolutions.com, google.com, googleapis.com, gstatic.com, google-analytics.com, browser-update.org