If you have the Tenant admin role, you can see and configure details about your Applaud tenant on the settings page. You need to configure your global settings for some functionality to work in your Applaud tenant.
As a user with the Tenant Admin role, you can view but not update the Name and Tier of their tenant. However, you can update your other Tenant settings. See our knowledge base articles for each section.
- Grant access to your Applaud tenant
- Set your custom domain
- Replace default pages
- Configure your Google Maps API key
- Configure your Google Analytics tracking settings
- Set up Google single sign-on
- Configure SAML single sign-on with Okta
- Configure SAML single sign-on with OneLogin
- Set up single sign-on with a JSON web token
- Set up two-factor authentication
- Turn off the default Applaud pulse survey
- Install languages
- Prevent users from editing their photo