If you enable SSO but then can't log in using SSO, you can use the local login to regain access. This is only available to users with the Tenant admin user role. See our knowledge base article, Rescue URL for tenant administrators.
- In Okta, follow the steps in Okta's help topic, to Add an Okta SAML application.
- Enter these settings:
- Platform: "Web"
- Sign on method: "SAML 2.0"
- App name: "Applaud"
Single sign on URL: "https://<tenant.domain>/sso/saml/callback"
NoteIf you are using a custom domain, the single sign-on URL and the Audience URI should be the custom domain name.
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): "https://<tenant.domain>/sso/saml/callback"
- It's worth a mention here that only users assigned to this app can log in. Make sure you assign users to the app in Okta. See Okta's help article, Assign an app integration to a user.
- Take a copy of the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL.
- On the Admin home page, select Settings.
- Under the Sign in section, select the SAML option.
- In the SAML SSO URL box, paste in the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL that you copied from the prerequisite step.
- To redirect your users to a different single sign-on URL when they sign out, in the Remote logout URL box, enter the address of the page you want to open.
- Select UPDATE.