Auditing options are available that log all REST API calls. They log the following information:
- The Start and End date/time of a REST API call invocation
- The HTTP verb used
- The API path of the call, including actual path parameters
- The User Id, ICX Session-Id, and IP address
- Details of the HTTP request including: request headers, request parameters and, if provided, the request entity
This information is logged into a table called xxas_com_srv_rest_audit.
Legacy web services store information in a table called xxas_com_srv_audit.
To enable audit:
- Navigate to Applaud Administrator: Setup: General: Settings: Edit
- Tick the Auditing checkbox
Enabling auditing will have a marginal impact on an end user's performance, capture lots of low-level information and increase disk usage in the above table.