Applaud's Google Analytics integration collects usage data and provides access to a vast amount of analytic information. It is the leading analytics platform for websites.
With the analytics enabled, you can:
- View real-time usage information
- Analyze the devices, platforms, and browsers that are being used
- View user flows and drop-off points
- Track usage by geography
- View the most accessed pages
- Linked to other sites so you can measure analytics across multiple domains
- See demographic information (such as age, gender)
- View usage by time
- Analyze by secondary dimensions, by time and compare two data sets
You will need to register for a Google Analytics account and obtain a Google Analytics Tracking ID:
- Register for Google Analytics, or Sign In if you already have an account
- Set up a new property for the Oracle E-Business Suite environment you wish to enable for Google Analytics. You can set up one account with multiple properties for each Oracle E-Business Suite environment
- Set up the property tracking for a Website, not Mobile
- Enter the Oracle E-Business Suite hostname (this is the same URL you use to connect). Eg, https://ebshost.ebsdomain.com
- Create the property and note the Tracking Id.
- For the same Oracle E-Business Suite environment, navigate to Applaud Administrator: Setup: General: Settings: Edit, enter in the Google Analytics Tracking Code (the Tracking Id from above, eg, UA-12345678-1): and Save.
- Optional: if you use the same Tracking Id for other domains, set the profile option XXAS: Google Analytics Linked Sites at Site level to a comma-separated list of linked domains.
Information will start being collected from the next logins but may take up to 24 hours to start showing.