About your applaud tenant users
Users in your Applaud tenant are all the people who use your system. You can control what your users do and have access to with Roles.
In addition to self-provisioning, you can invite a user manually, change their email address, manage their roles, and even language preferences.
If you need to block access for a user, you can quickly suspend their account or delete it. If you need to reinstate the user's access, you can unsuspend or undelete the user at any time.
Invite a user
It's quick and easy to invite a user, follow the steps below.
- On the Admin home page, select Users.
- On the Users page, select INVITE.
- Type the person's Email address.
- The Name is automatically populated from the email address you entered, but you are free to amend this here.
- From the available Roles list, choose the roles you want to assign this user. You can add more than one role. Only leave this blank if you already have workflows that automatically assign roles.
- Select INVITE.
Applaud sends the user an email with an invitation to join your Applaud tenant. If they don't already have an account with Applaud, the email that Applaud sends asks them to verify their email address and set a password. If they already have an existing account, for example, on another tenant, the email that Applaud sends informs them that they've been added to your Applaud tenant.
The user account isn't valid until the invited user has verified their email address. You can see all the users who still need to verify their email address, indicated by the Invited chip on their user record. You can resend the invitation, or if you no longer want the user to sign up, you can delete their account.