- On the Admin home page select Models and on the Models page, select the model you want to use.
- Select the WORKFLOWS tab and create a new workflow with a trigger, for example, a date or a form submission. See our knowledge base article, Add workflows to your model.
- On the Workflow page, add a new Retrieve Information workflow action with these settings.
- Retrieve from model: "Survey"
- Property: "Title"
- Criteria: "is any of"
- Value: The name of your survey.
- Sort: Choose how you want to sort.
- To enroll the user who triggered the workflow, add a new Create model instance workflow action with these settings:
- Model: "SurveyEvent"
Value: "Retrieved Survey.id"
Type "@" to see the list, where you can select this from.
- Value: "Retrieved Survey.id"
- Value: "Triggering ModelName.UserId"
If you have triggered the workflow on a date, you might need to add a Retrieve Information workflow action step before this step so you can retrieve the user to select them here.
- Value: Choose the first date property you want to prompt the person for feedback.
- Value: If you don't set this date, you'll collect feedback indefinitely. We recommend that you set a date for this.
- Alternatively, you could use another Retrieve Information workflow action to send it to someone else based on another condition.
- Don't forget to activate your workflow.