You can only add a menu on a page with the same model.
- On the Admin home page, select Menus and select ADD.
- In the Menu dialog box, in the Name box, type in a name for your menu.
- From the Type options, select the type you want to add and where the menu item can be used:
- Global - You can add this to your burger menu in your Applaud tenant as either the primary or secondary menu.
- Sub-Menu - Appears as a header on the page items you add to this menu and you can see all the pages in the header. You can also add this as a menu to list items as a secondary action in a list block.
- If you selected the Sub-menu type and want to configure the page header, select the Include page header option and configure your page header options. See Configure your sub-menu page header options.
- Mobile bottom navigation - You can configure what menu items you want to appear on the mobile app menu.
- Add menu items to your global or a sub-menu or Add menu items to a mobile bottom navigation menu
- Add your global menu as a primary or secondary menu in the burger menu