Named after the world-famous theatre in the London Borough of Islington, our Almeida release brings you a bundle of exciting new features from Experience insight refinements to help visualize data to re-running workflows to save hours of manual data updates.
You can find details on all technical enhancements with links to relevant knowledge base articles here, but watch our video or read on to discover the highlights of what we've been working hard on over the months to improve your Applaud experience.
Instantly see the latest copy of any information without needing a page refresh, which improves the UX and saves time.
When you add or update an item in a list block, the page automatically updates to reflect your changes - you no longer need to refresh the page.
- Any list, such as a list of tasks, will automatically update on a user's device without needing a page refresh.
- Applies to tasks, notifications, and any custom lists based on any model.
- Auto-updates even if a list's data is updated via a 3rd party integration.
Watch the video to see real-time updates in action.
Find helpful articles on list blocks here.
Saves hours of manual data updates by instantly re-enrolling data that matches the workflow trigger when publishing new or amending existing.
We have added the ability for you to re-run a workflow on existing instances in a model. The new option only appears if you have "Update" selected in your workflow trigger.
When you select the new function, it shows you how many instances it has found and how many it will update.
- Create new workflows and optionally enroll all existing data with two clicks.
- Correct a workflow trigger and then retrospectively correct existing matching data.
- Use for any 'changes' workflows that use an 'update' action.
See our knowledge base article; Run a workflow on existing data here for more details.
Add, edit, and delete quick replies on an ask a question chat action with ease. Now using a multi-row format for fast and easy modifications.
We wanted our customers to be able to edit the text labels on quick reply values used in the "Ask a question" chatbot action. So that you can modify the text used in quick replies whenever you want without having to delete the whole reply. You can now edit the Quick Replies label without removing the whole reply and the branch.
See more about the Ask a Question chatbot action in our knowledge base article; Add an Ask a Question chat action here.
Get easier, faster access to investigate user security and activity events, such as lockouts and password resets.
Check the status of a user's account with the user activity view - listing all the recent security events for that user - whether they've successfully signed in, been locked out of their account, or even had a new role assigned to them.
- An all-new admin view of a user's security events and activity.
- See logins, password resets, lockouts, and more.
- Use the existing API to stream security events into a 3rd party source such as Splunk.
See our knowledge base article; View a user's recent activity here.
Self-serve answers and places quicker by surfacing a user's recent search results and search criteria.
Revisit your most recent searches and results from the global search box - displaying your most recent items from both categories - with the option to view more.
- Users can quickly access recent searches and recent search results.
- Zero-configuration effort
- Avoids frustrations trying to re-find useful content.
See more about search settings in our knowledge base article, About search settings here.
Color-code list items for easy identification with our new dynamic highlight feature. The highlight feature is available when configuring list blocks and takes the color from the color property of your model.
- Use for the Row, Grid, Mini Grid, and Timeline layouts.
- Select a color property to use and the property to use as a tooltip for Grid layouts with avatars.
See our knowledge base article, Configure the Highlight feature here.