You can change how the submit button on the form looks, and instead of saving the data and closing the form, you can choose to redirect the user to another page after the user submits the form.
- Scroll to the bottom of your form and select SUBMISSION SETTINGS.
- In the Edit field dialog box, in the button label box, enter the text you want to appear on your submit button.
- If you want to prevent the form from being submitted, clear the Visible option, and if you want to disable the submit button, clear the Enabled option.
- From the Weight list, select if you want the button to be "Normal" or "Light" weight.
- From the Color palette, select the feeling color you want the button.
- From the Icon list, search for and select the icon you want to appear in the button.
- If you want to redirect the user after they submit their form to another page in your tenant, under the Redirection section, select Redirect to a different page, and from the Page list, select the page you want to open and how you want it to open from the Open as list.