Applaud orders your form fields in the order of the model's properties in the previous step.
You can remove any hidden fields from view by clearing the Show hidden fields option.
Select the individual fields for additional configuration options.
For multirow fields, added when you selected the Allow related models to be updated in the same form option and added a related model's fields, you can move the field order by selecting the arrows.
- Drag and drop - select and drag the gray bar above the form field to your desired spot and release when you are happy.
- Delete - Select the trash icon in the gray bar to delete the field from your form.
- Edit - Select the pencil icon to open the Edit field dialog box. Applaud opens the relevant edit dialog box with appropriate options depending on the field type or submit button:
- Optionally, add additional content to your form, scroll to the bottom of your form and select ADD CONTENT:
- TEXT - Adds a rich text field to your form. You need to edit the field once added so you can enter the text you want to appear, see our knowledge base article, Edit field - html.
- LINK - Adds a link to your form. Once added, you need to edit the field to enter the link text and either select the applaud page or enter the URL, see our knowledge base article, Edit field - html (LINK).
- DIVIDER - Adds a line to your form, which you can move to the position you want. You can edit this to change the label and use this in form interactions.
- FIELD GROUP - Adds a container where you can drag and drop fields into it. You can then apply a form interaction to the fieldset to show or hide the group depending on certain conditions, see our knowledge base article, Edit field - fieldset.
- SUBMIT BUTTON - Adds another submit button, which you can design the look and where the form redirects to after submission, see our knowledge base article, Edit submit button.
- Optionally, add an interaction to your block. Scroll down the page to see the Form Interaction section. See our knowledge base article, Add a new form interaction.
- Select CONTINUE and proceed to configure your form block's additional configuration. See our knowledge base article, General content settings.