- Open an existing page or create a new one. For example, see our knowledge base article, Add a new page.
Add a Form block to your page
- On your page, select ADD CONTENT, and in the Content dialog box, select the Form block.
- Scroll down and in the Title box, type in a meaningful title for your form.
- From the Model list, select the model you set up for this form.
- Select SAVE.
Choose your data
- Scroll down to the Properties list, and select X on any properties you don't want to include.
- If you want to include properties from another model, select the Allow related models to be updated in the same form option:
The additional model you want to include here must have a foreign key property to the form's primary model so that it appears in the Relationship list.
This model has a foreign key to the primary model used when adding the form. On the Choose Data section, you select the Allow related models to be updated in the same form option, and from the Relationship list, you choose this model.
- From the Relationship list, select the model you want to include. For the model to appear here, it needs a foreign key property to the primary model used to create the form.
- The Properties list populates with all the properties in the model. Remove any properties you don't want to include. You can configure each field in the Design form section.
- Select CONTINUE and proceed to design your form layout. See our knowledge base article, Design your form.