Any user can access the page you add this login form to, so long as they know the URL.
- Open an existing page or create a new one. For example, see our knowledge base article, Add a new page.
Add a Login form to your page
- On your page, select ADD CONTENT, and in the Content dialog box, select the Login form block.
- Scroll down, and in the Title box, give your login form a meaningful name.
- Select SAVE.
Configure your Login form block
- On the Login content settings dialog, depending on your tenant settings, choose a method from the Login methods:
- Applaud Cloud (local login)
Applaud selects Applaud Cloud by default. You can only see options for what you have set up. For example, if you don't have SSO set up, you can only see the Applaud Cloud option. See our topics on Integrations and our.
- Optionally, in the Preamble text box, type some introductory text. For example, "Use your email address to sign in."
- If you have SSO set up, you can set your Single sign-on button label text and color.
- Next, configure your General content block settings. See our knowledge base article, General content settings.