- The RE-RUN EXISTING action is not visible when:
- The workflow is deactivated.
- The workflow is configured to trigger on form submissions.
- The workflow is configured to trigger on a date property.
- The workflow is configured to trigger changes to model data other than "Update."
- You can't re-run the workflow if the trigger conditions include references to user or requestor properties.
- On the Admin home page, select Models, then select the model you want.
- Select WORKFLOWS, and then select the workflow you want.
The RE-RUN EXISTING option only appears if you have an active workflow with an update instance trigger.
- Select RE-RUN EXISTING, and in the dialog box, review the number of instances found and select CONFIRM.
You can select the number of instances in approval to see the list of approvals. The property shown in this list is the default label. You can't do anything here except see the list of approval items.
Once you select CONFIRM, the workflow will run on the impacted instances, and you can check their status on the process history page. See our knowledge base article, Review the workflow's process history.