- Secondary actions adhere to the model's access control policies. So if a user doesn't have "Update" permission, any actions that edit a record are hidden from that user.
- If you selected to display a list of the tasks linked by the foreign key to the model, you won't see these options. Instead, the Secondary actions link to the same as the standard task would link to, such as approve, mark as complete, or task details.
- To use an existing menu, select the Use a menu for actions option.
- From the Choose a menu list, select the menu you want to use. If you haven't added any menus in your Applaud tenant, this list is blank. See our knowledge base article, Configure a menu.
To add action links to a context menu for each record:
- In the Title box, enter the text for your link label.
- From the Type of action list, select the action you want:
- Open page - regular - Add a link that opens a selected page from your Applaud tenant and, open it in the same browser tab.
- Open page - modal - To select a page from your Applaud tenant and open it in a dialog box.
- Toggle Boolean - Add a link that changes a yes or no property on your model.
- Delete - Adds a link that deletes the whole record and its values from the model.
- If you selected to open a page, from the Target list, select the page in your Applaud tenant to open. Otherwise, if you selected the Toggle Boolean option, select the boolean property type.
- You can add an icon to your link from the Icon list, search by typing a description of the icon you want to use, and select it from the list.
- If you want to hide your link based on a condition of the property, from the Hide/show based on a model property list, select the property, and from the Condition list, choose either to Hide if true or Show if true.