Page headers are shared across all menu items under the menu, so changing it here also affects those menu items.
So you can access the page header modification options, you can remove the header from a page by deleting the page from the menu. The procedure in this article adds the page back to the menu:
- On the Admin home page, select Menus, and on the Menus page, select the sub-menu with your page.
- Select the menu item, which will be the page you want to remove the header from.
- In the Menu item dialog box, select DELETE.
You can have the page open in another tab in your browser and when you have deleted it from the menu, refresh the page and then carry on with the procedure in this article.
- On the Admin home page, select Pages, find a page without a header and select it to open it.
- On the page, select ADD PAGE TO SUB-MENU.
- In the Add page to sub-menu dialog box, from the Menu list, select an existing menu.
- Scroll down to the Page header section and under the Header options, select "Modify header."
- Make your changes to your header and select SAVE. For more help on each option see our knowledge base article, Configure your sub-menu page header options.