If you enable SSO but then can't log in using SSO, you can use the local login to regain access. This is only available to users with the Tenant admin user role. See our knowledge base article, Rescue URL for tenant administrators.
- On the Admin home page, select Settings.
- Under the Sign in section, select the JWT option.
- To redirect your users to a different single sign-on URL when they sign out, in the Remote logout URL box, enter the address of the page you want to open.
- In the Remote login URL box, type in the URL that Applaud redirects your users so they can complete remote authentication, for example, https://www.yourcompany.com/services/login.
- From the JWT Strategy options, choose the one you want to use:
- In the Shared secret box, paste in the token you copied from your Identity Provider (IDP).
Public Key cert:
- Under the Public key section, select UPLOAD and find the public key certificate you downloaded from your IDP.
- From the JWT algorithm list, select the algorithm to use.
- Shared Secret:
- Select UPDATE.