The burger bar is a type of global navigation. That is, its contents generally remain static during a user's session. A burger is made up of multiple sections:
- The User menu. This is a duplicate of the User menu presented in the top-right.
- The Admin menu. This provides superuser options and is only visible to users who have the Applaud Administrator responsibility.
- Most used. This provides convenient links to pages that the user most frequently uses.
- Full menu. This contains the user's full menu.
- Global menu. This is a menu of supplementary links.
This menu includes two links:
- Edit page. This is a toggle button that allows you to flip between viewing a page as normal and editing a page inline.
- Diagnostics. This is also a toggle button that allows you to flip between viewing a page as normal and viewing a page with diagnostics information.
The contents of this section are generated dynamically based on pages that an individual user accesses most frequently, which gives users personalized and convenient access to their most useful content. You cannot alter the items shown in this section.
The items displayed here are used to present a list of quick actions on iOS devices that supports 3D Touch. See iOS Home Screen Quick Actions for more information.
You can choose to disable this content:
- Navigate to Applaud Administrator: Setup: General: Settings: Edit
- Uncheck Enable most used and save.
The full menu shows the contents of a nominated sub-menu for the logged-in user. This means the contents of this menu do not change, even when the user navigates to other pages with different sub-menus.
The nominated sub-menu is specified by the Registered EmployeeCenter views setting and can be changed from this navigation path:
Applaud Administrator: Setup: General: Settings: Edit
The global menu, by default, will usually show one of the following two links:
- Advanced menu. This shows for users linked to an active employee or contingent worker. It links to the Oracle-standard home page.
- Disconnect. This shows when using the native apps and the native apps have not been packaged with an embedded host.