- On the Admin home page, select Templates.
- On the Templates page, select the template you want to update, and on the dialog box, select EDIT.
- On the Templates dialog box, make your changes to your template. See our knowledge base article, Create a new template. You can add new objects and remove any existing ones. The colored chips highlight which ones have changed or are unchanged or removed.
The colors mentioned here are based on the default brand colors. The colors might vary depending on setting up your brand and changing your theme colors.
- A blue chip with a pencil icon indicates that the content has changed.
- A green chip with a plus sign indicates that the content is new in the template.
- A red chip with a cross sign indicates content removed from the template, meaning the object is removed from the template but doesn't affect any content on your tenant. This won't appear for new installations.
- Select CONTINUE, and on the next page, you can see which objects have changed, are unchanged, or are removed indicated by the colored chips.
- When you are happy, you can select UPDATE. Applaud updates your template package with your new changes.