REST troubleshooting steps: This should be diagnosing mobile application connectivity
- Make sure that your DBA performed these steps in your instance where you are facing this issue. Help & Troubleshooting - Can you tell me more about the REST servlet we need to deploy?
Note: For multi-node instance
Non-shared: Make sure you performed all the steps in non-shared node as well
Shared: Make sure you ran autoconfig as part of post steps during installation
- After performing above steps also you are encountering issue with mobile access, try to access the below URL’s from Mobile Browser and see what output you are getting
If above URL returns output then, try to access
If you are also able to access the above URL
Then please provide us the network log from the desktop
How to generate a network trace
- If you find any difficulty in accessing the above step, please make sure you performed step 1 in all the nodes.
- If your instance is SSL enabled, make sure TLS_1.2 is supported. You can check that by running the command
openssl s_client -connect ebshost.dimain:<webssl_port> -tls1_2
Note: If you have deployed your SSL certificate directly on to EBS 12.1+ instance without a proxy then TSL1.2 is not supported as per Oracle.
- If URL firewall is configured, then make sure to include access for applaud extensions in url_fw.conf file.