- From the Calendar views list, select one or more formats of how you want your events to appear on the page, for example, a month, a week, or in a list.
List Week Month
- If you selected more than one calendar view, you must select which one appears first. From the Default view list, select the one you want. The user first sees this view and then can change the view to one of the other selected calendar views.
- If you selected "Week" from the Calendar views list, you must choose which day the week starts. Then, from the Start of week list, select the day you want.
From the Event date range property list, select the date range property from your model. These are the property values that populate your calendar.
- From the Title list, select the model's property you want to use as the event title. For example, you might want each event to have the employee's name on an Annual Leave calendar. In this case, you would select Owneruser - Name.
- From the Subtitle list, select the property from your model to show as the subtext on the event. For example, you could select Owneruser - Job Title.
The primary action for the calendar block is what happens when the user selects the record. You can choose to open an existing page within your Applaud tenant or open an external page.
- To use the primary action function, select the Use primary action option.
- Under the Link To section:
- If you want to open an existing page in your Applaud tenant, select the Applaud Cloud Page option, and from the Page list, select the Applaud page you want to open.
- If you want to open an external page, select the External Hyperlink option, and in the Hyperlink box, type in the URL.
- From the Link target list, select:
- In the current window - Opens the page in the current browser tab.
- In a new window - Opens the page in a new browser tab.
- In a modal - Opens the page in a dialog box.
- If you want to show additional information when the user places their mouse cursor to hover over the record from the Supplementary text list, select the property that you want to appear.
- If you want to add color to your record on your calendar, from the Background color property list, choose a color property. You need to have a color-type property in your model to select this.
- If you want to apply a color to the record's text on your calendar, from the Text color property list, choose a color property. You need to have a color-type property in your model to select this.
- If you want to show a small colored status bar to the left of each item from the Status bar color property list, select the property you want to use. Otherwise, leave blank to hide.
- If you want each record item on your calendar to have an icon from the Secondary icon property list, choose an icon property. You need to have an icon-type property in your model to select this.
You can add multiple filters to let your users filter the list of items. They can open the filters from the filter icon. When adding a Search setting, the property appears in the filters on the global search results page when you use this feature. You can select a property value by which to filter the search results.
- Under the Filtering section, select the Show filters that allow the user to refine the list of items option.
- From the Property list, select the property that you want to appear as a filter list. Each property shows as an expandable list, and the user can select values to filter the list.
- From the Type list, select the type of filter you want to appear.
- Multiple select
- Single select
- Range slider
- Multiple select
- Select CONTINUE and proceed to add a resource scheduler. See our knowledge base article, Resource Scheduler.