- First, edit the page you wish to create the block against. See Updating a page.
- Navigate to the Blocks section and hit Add.
- Give the block a title and choose the type of block. Press Save.
- Fill in the remaining block properties and Save.
The easiest way to update a block is to navigate to its page and use the Edit page quick link. This will give you the option to edit the block.
You can also edit a block this way:
- Navigate to Applaud Administrator: Setup: Pages
- Find the page with the block you wish to edit
- Go to Blocks and select the block you wish to update
From here you can edit the block's settings, define access policies, create block actions (where applicable), and see where else this block is used.
You cannot edit Applaud-seeded blocks.
Deleting a block
It is not currently possible to delete a block. However, you can delete a block's access policy grants which will remove the block for all users.