The payslip block allows you to provide your employees with digital copies of their current historical payslips:
The payslip block:
- Integrates directly to Oracle payroll
- Provides anytime, anywhere access to an employee's payslip on any device
- Allows users to download, export to PDF, save to a cloud storage service such as Dropbox and Google Drive, or print
- Lets you author the layout in Word. For example: include the company logo; set the colors and styles; move data items around
- Delivers seeded templates for a number of countries (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Highly extensible. For example, support PDF payslips in localizations where Oracle does not; add custom sections, mask certain contents.
The block has these additional settings:
|Data source||Applaud Payslips||The Data source that provides a list of payslips|
|Order by||EFFECTIVE_DATE DESC||The order to return the items from the Data source. This should be a valid SQL ORDER BY clause that only contains columns available in the Data source. The Example here is the recommended sort order and in most cases, you can use this.|
|Joining columns||Checked with joining columns overridden||Advanced users only. You will not need to use this unless you customize the Data source and you change the column names or aliases for any of these joining columns. If you do, you should select the renamed column here from the customized Data source.|
|Template selection formula||XXX_PAYSLIP_DATA_LIST||The Fast Formula determines which template structure (FND menu) to use for a given payslip. It does not determine the BI Publisher template.|
|No items text||Your first payslip will show here.||The text shows when a user has no payslips yet, or if they have no access to see their payslips through the Data source.|
To learn more about configuring payslips, please see Payslips.