- In the id box, type a unique ID you want the API to use, and in the Button label box, type the text you want to appear as the submit button label.
- If you want to prevent the form from being submitted, clear the Visible option, and if you want to disable the submit button, clear the Enabled option.
- From the Style list, if you want the button to be a regular rectangle, select Regular. Otherwise, if you want the button to be a filled circle, select Circular Action Button.
- If you selected "Regular" from the Style list, from the Weight list, select if you want the button to be "Normal" or "Light" weight.
- From the Color palette, select the feeling color you want the button.
- From the Icon list, search for and select the icon you want to appear in the button.
A Regular, Normal button. A Regular, Light button. A Circular Action Button
- If you want to redirect the user after they submit their form to another page in your tenant, under the Redirection section, select Redirect to a different page, and from the Page list, select the page you want to open and how you want it to open from the Open as list.
- Select UPDATE.