- Choose how you want the field Label to appear:
- Inherit from model property - Uses the property name as the field label.
- Override - You can change the field label completely. Choosing this option shows a new Override label box, where you can type the new field label you want to appear to the user.
- Hide - Hides the field label from the user.
If you hide the field label, we recommend providing either Placeholder text or some Help text so your users know what to do with the form field.
- In the Placeholder box, type the text to appear inside the field when the user hasn't entered a value yet, for example, "Enter your full name."
- To hide the field from the form, clear the Visible option.
- To make sure the user completes the field, select the Required option. Otherwise, the user can submit the form without completing this field.
- If you want the field to appear on the form without the user editing it, you can clear the Enabled option.
- To provide some help to the user and instruct them what they need to enter in the field, under the Help text section, type in your instructions.
- To prevent the user from typing in too much in a rich text field, select the Character limit.
- If you want to validate email addresses, select the Enable advanced email verification option.