You can use the grouping feature to group your tasks by task type so that your users can quickly see what task items are in each task type group and then sort your groups in the list.
- The grouping feature is only available when you select to base your list on the Task model.
- If you use the grouping feature, you can't use the Searching, sorting, and filtering feature.
- The sort you applied on the previous page applies to the items within each group.
- From the Group by list, select the property you want to group by. You can only select properties with the "Free text" property type. You can select free-text values from the main model and any free-text properties from any related model.
- From the Display order, if you want your task list groups ordered by the group with the most items first, select "Item count," or if you want to order by alphabet, select "Alphabetical."