Under the Searching section:
- To make the search box appear at the top of your list, select the Show a search box that allows the user to search the list items option.
This option is only available for the feature on a list block. This option doesn't appear when using this feature when creating a search setting.
- If you want to let your users search on terms that aren't necessarily shown, you can choose to include properties from linked models. Select the Search within extra properties option, and from the Search properties list, select the properties you want to include.
Under the Sorting section:
- Select the Show sorts that allows the user to search the list items option.
- From the Property list, select the property you want to appear in the Sort by filter list.
- From the Direction list, choose if you want the sort action to sort in Ascending or Descending order.
Only the first five values are shown in any of the filter groups, and you need to select Show more to view the rest of the filter's values.
Under the Filtering section:
- Select the Show filters that allow the user to refine the list of items option.
- From the Property list, select the property that you want to appear as a filter list. Each property shows as an expandable list, and the user can select values to filter the list by.
- From the Type list, select the type of filter you want to appear:
- Multiple select
- Single select
- Range slider