If you selected to display a list of the tasks linked by the foreign key to the model, you wouldn't see these options. Instead, you can choose from options, Avatar of task owner or Icon of task type.
- If you want to use an image in your block, from the Style list, choose if you want your image to be in a circle by selecting, Avatar, or show the whole image, select Image. If you want to use an icon to represent the record, select Icon.
Avatar Image Icon
- From the Image property list, select the property you want to use.
- From the Placeholder text list, select the property you want to appear when there is no image. For example, you could have property that stores the user's initials and use that as your placeholder text.
- If you selected to use the Icon, from the Icon property list, choose the property you want to use, and from the Icon color property list, choose the property color you want to use.
If you see nothing in the list, it means you have no properties in this model with icons or color configured.
- If you want to use a badge, a little circle in the corner of your avatar or icon to indicate something about the record, select the Use a badge option. Then, from the Badge color property list, select the color of the badge.
This only appears on avatars and icons. This does not show if you use the whole image. Also, you need to add a color property type to your model.