If you delete an if/then branch, the actions under the TRUE branch are retained and all the actions under the FALSE branch are deleted and you can't undo this.
- On the workflow chart, select the plus .
- In the Workflow action dialog box, select Add if/then branch.
- To make sure only certain data is visible to people with the right permissions, add a condition. If you want the selected data to meet every condition you add, add a condition under the Hide when ALL of the following conditions are met (and) section. Otherwise, if you want the selected data to meet just one of several conditions, add your conditions under the Hide when ANY of the following conditions are met (or) section.
- Under the Conditions section, from the relevant section, select .
- From the Property list, select the model's property.
You can refer to owner and requestor custom user properties in conditions in both workflow triggers and if/then workflow actions so you don't have to use 'Retrieve Information' actions to get common data.
- From the Criteria list, select the condition you want the property value to meet.
- In the Value box, enter the property's value you want the condition to meet.
- For lookup properties, you can select a lookup option entered when you added the property to the model.
- For foreign key properties, you can select any values against the default label property of the linked model. However, if there is nothing to select, there might not be any values for the property.
- From the Add child actions to list, select which branch you want to add the child actions to:
True - Adds child actions if the property value meets the conditions stipulated.
False - Adds child actions if the property value doesn't meet the conditions stipulated.
- Select ADD.