The app can display information for multiple assignments, as shown here:
A user can navigate between the tabs to view details about each individual assignment. This is the recommended approach for showing multiple assignments and you can configure this on a block-by-block basis.
To enable a block for multiple assignments:
- Create a block in a normal way to show information about the primary assignment. If your page uses the xxas_per_pkg.per_and_primary_asg_ctx object id handler your block will have the ASSIGNMENT_ID key available to restrict data to the primary assignment.
- Note the Linked function created in the above block.
- Create a block of type blocks. See creating a block.
- In this block, specify the Child block source as Runtime and use the Block provider function xxas_com_asg_pkg.multiasg_block_repeater.
- This particular provider function looks for a parameter on the Linked function called pFunctionToRepeat. Navigate to Functional Administrator: Core Services: Functions and query this linked function. Add this parameter to the end:
&pFunctionToRepeat=<Linked function noted in step 2>
(replacing <Linked function noted in step 2> with the function code noted in step 2)
- When added, you can remove the block created in step 1 from the page (to prevent the block from appearing twice).
In step 5 above, take extra care when copying and pasting, especially with white space at the beginning, end, or in the middle. Extra whitespace may cause run-time exceptions when accessing the page.