We have provided you with sample XML data tables to populate chart blocks. For more information on creating chart blocks, see our knowledge base article, Available block types.
To create the XML output we used SQL statements that generates the XML using standard XMLDB Oracle functions such as XMLElement, XMLForest, XMLAgg and XMLAttributes.
- Example 1: Time to publish
- Example 2: Time to offer
- Example 3: Hiring timeline
- Example 4: Vacancies by country
- Example 5: External vs internal sourcing
- Example 6: Interviews vs offers
- Example 7: Vacancies by department
- Example 8: Period from hire to terminate
- Example 9: Top 50 non-compliant workers
- Example 10: Compliance risk
- Example with PL/SQL