This provides you with guidelines and best practices to ensure your users continue to enjoy and fast, responsive app experience. Please check the following items before logging a call with Applaud support:
Please ensure that you have followed Oracle recommendations:
- Refer to Doc ID 216205.1 for mandatory database settings
- Check your Statspack and AWR reports periodically to see whether your memory-related parameters are set correctly
- That you have applied the recommended patches as per Oracle E-Business Suite Recommended Performance Patches (Doc ID 244040.1).
- That you have registered the XXAS schema in the Register Schema form available at System Administrator: Security: ORACLE: Register
- That you have run the Gather Schema Statistics for all schemas, including XXAS
The app leverages Oracle Database Result Cache to optimize performance. If this is not configured correctly, you may experience slower than expected performance.
Please review this Result Cache section, run the reports and confirm that the parameters are set according to these recommendations.
Obtaining a performance trace file
If you have followed the above guidelines carefully and still experience performance issues, please contact Applaud Support for further assistance. You will be expected to provide a SQL Trace demonstrating the performance issue. Please follow the guidelines described in Obtaining a SQL trace and attach this when logging your support call.