You can only add a menu on a page with the same model.
- Open an existing page or create a new one. For example, see our knowledge base article, Add a new page.
Add a Menu block to your page
- On your page, select ADD CONTENT and in the Content dialog box, select the Menu block.
- Scroll down, and in the Title box, give your menu a meaningful name. See our knowledge base article, Configure a menu.
- From the Menu list, select the menu you want to use.
- Select SAVE and then CONTINUE.
Design your menu block layout
- From the Layouts list, select how you want your menu to look on your page.
- Mini grid:
- If you selected more than one layout, from the Default layout list, select the layout you want to appear first.
- Next, configure your menu block's general content settings. See our knowledge base, General content settings.