A series of collateral covering the integration process using Workato, our iPaaS partner, enabling you to define, create and test your connectors. Within the content, you will find links to the Workato community - a great source of additional knowledge to become an integration expert.
We’ve also included a Workato requirements checklist to help you capture the key integration information to make your Applaud implementation a success.
Our HTTP integration lesson is designed to introduce you to and equip you with the skills to build your own integrations. Throughout the lesson we explore the following:
- Installing the Applaud connector and configuring your connection between your Applaud tenant and Workato.
- Creating an HTTP connector to an external app and configuring the authentication.
- Creating a recipe:
- Adding your HTTP connector to your external app.
- Configuring your request from the app.
- Adding your connection to your Applaud tenant and mapping data from the app to your model's properties.
- Viewing your model's new data on a page in your Applaud tenant.
Click the link below to get started.