An introduction to Applaud integration methods, Workato – our third-party iPaaS tool, integration (Recipe) creation, and the process to prepare and load data into the platform.
We’ve also added a checklist containing key questions to support your understanding of the potential integration landscape and a series of templates to help capture the key systems and services.
An introduction to integrations in Applaud
- Applaud unites your multiple back-end systems by giving employees a simple consumer-grade experience, where they can access all of their work services from one place. Click the link below to find out more.
An overview of creating Applaud integrations
Our 'Build by example - prepare your application' lesson covers fundamental concepts to get applications off the ground. Throughout the lesson, we explore:
- Installing templates
- Creation of your first integration.
- Integration example for a people model.
- Creating your first set of data models.
- Creation of a connection to your data source.
- Installation of the Applaud connector.
- Building your first integration.
- Setting-up integrations.
We recommend following the lesson from sections 1 - 8, with the remaining sections being optional. Click the link below to take this lesson.