This section is intended to provide you with a template and question list to develop your initial understanding of the client requirements and the existing system landscape.
- To capture the scope of how Applaud is being positioned within the customer's landscape.
- To help form the expected outcome for the customer.
- Establish the key services and use cases that Applaud will be used for.
- To establish any digital journeys the customer is looking to implement.
- To establish the integrations the customer is looking to implement if any. This will then inform the type of integration workshop that may need to take place as part of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- To understand if there is a phasing approach the customer is looking to take.
- Finally, to either form part of or feed into the SOW.