To use responses from the user, you need to add a retrieve information chat action before you add this action.
- Add a Retrieve information chat action.
- In the Chatbot action dialog box, select the Create model instance chatbot action.
- From the Model list, select the mode you want to update.
- The Label populates automatically, but you can change this.
- All the properties you can update are listed, and you can set what you want the value to be:
A value from another property
- In the New Property value box, select Token to select the field or type "@" to see a list of fields. See our knowledge base article on how to use the Expression builder.
A static value
- In the New Property value box, type in the new value you want to set the property to.
- A value from another property
- Select ADD.