- On the Admin home page, select Settings.
- Under the Override default pages section, from the Authenticated users home list of pages, select the page that your users see after they sign in to your Applaud tenant.
- From the Anonymous home page list, select the page that your users who haven't signed in see. This might or might not have a login block on it. You can show anonymous pages to users outside of your organization, for example, to advertise open job postings.
- From the Sign in page list, select the page you want to use to show in a dialog box so your users can sign in to your Applaud tenant.
You need to create a page with a login form content block. See our knowledge base article, Add a login block.
- From the Page not found (404) list, select the page you want to appear when there is a 404 Error: Page not found. You could create a page that contains information on who to contact when they receive this error.
- Once you're happy, select UPDATE.